I'm so proud of her and having sooo much fun with her.
I realize I haven't posted lately, so here are a few updates:
-She's been really clingy to Mommy lately. I don't know why, just a phase I'm sure, and she's also still recovering from being sick.
-Oh yeah, she just got over a double ear infection. It started with her not wanting to eat well, being fussy and clingy, and turned into fever, so we took her in and sure enough, both ears were infected. The meds kicked in quick though and she's back to her normal self!
-She loves to dance more than ever. She dances to anything that remotely resembles music. She just loves it, and she says "daz, daz" while she's doing it. So precious! It still cracks us up every single time!
-She is loving her milk and drinking so much of it lately!
-She is eating really well too, and will pretty much eat anything we put on her tray. She loves to share bites with us (especially from our forks) and gets excited to eat exactly what we're eating.
-She loves to eat graham crackers - she finally learned how to hold it and take bites off, I guess now that her top teeth are out enough to bite with.
-I try to get her to sign "more" for more food, but she usually just says "mo". That works for me!
-She's not much into signing other things, she can sign bath (but often says "ba" as well), and we're learning cracker but she mostly just thinks that's funny.
-She's way into pointing and will point at anything or anyone that catches her attention. It's so cute! I love when she points for something she wants!
-She is fascinated by facial features and is learning to point out eyes, nose, mouth, ears and hair. She knows eyes and hair, and sometimes the others, but the eyes are definitely her favorite.
-She is more attached to Nunny than ever. He goes everywhere these days, and she won't leave her crib without him!
-Her hair is long enough to put in a ponytail and I'm so excited, unfortunately, she's not a huge fan and tries to pull it out pretty often. She looks at me straight in the eyes and jerks it out. I hate it because when she does it usually pulls some of her hair out too... :(
-She is busy, bouncy, wiggly and loves to climb on everything. She's like a little goat, has to always get to the top of whatever it is, usually me or Stephen. She loves to stand on baskets, toys, etc. Silly girl!
OK, I hear that busy, talkative girl awake in her crib so I'm going to go get her! At least we got a quick update in, even if no pictures. Soon, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment